Harvey Tribute 2-Wide Double Hung Mulled Unit
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Tribute 2-Wide Double Hung Mulled Unit
The Harvey Tribute double hung window is fully customizable on Renoviso -- choose from a variety of colors, hardware, and styles. This window provides top-notch thermal performance and outstanding reviews. For those homeowners looking to mirror the look of a traditional wood window at an affordable price, choose the Harvey Tribute line. The Tribute windows have upgraded locks, a VIEWS locking screen, and integral or applied lift handles. A mulled window unit is when two or more windows are joined together to form a single unit. Mulled window units offer an aesthetically pleasing exterior and more expansive views from the inside.
As a Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
This mulled unit includes two Harvey Tribute double hung windows that are joined together as one unit. The Harvey Tribute vinyl window is airtight, keeping rain, wind, and snow outside where it belongs. The Dual LOW-E coating filled with Argon gas allows this window to surpass ENERGY STAR standards. Main features:
- Enhanced structural and thermal performance
- Appearance of a traditional wood window
- Includes VIEWS locking half screen, which offers 50% more natural light and visibility than fiberglass screen
- White integral or applied lift handles available at no extra charge
- Dual action, low profile double locks standard
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes and 28 exterior colors
- Available in a variety of grid configurations
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient