Andersen 100 Series Picture Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Andersen 100 Series Picture Window
Andersen's 100 Series windows provide the long-lasting performance, beauty and craftsmanship of Andersen at an excellent value. They are made of Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, a composite material that is twice as strong as vinyl and won't fade, flake, blister or peel.
With four interior and six exterior color options and multiple grille styles, Andersen 100 Series windows can be customized to fit any architectural style, all while staying within your budget.
The Andersen 100 Series Picture window is made of Andersen's exclusive Fibrex composite material, which provides long-lasting performance and is virtually maintenance-free. It offers an unobstructed view that maximizes the amount of natural light into your home. Additional features include:
- Rigorously tested to deliver years of smooth, reliable operation
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won't fade, flake, blisqter or peel
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and durability
- Variety of Low-E glass options available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Clean, attractive corner seams with attractive matte finish interiors
- Choose from four interior colors and six exterior colors, including deep, rich colors that complement virtually any architectural style
- Energy Star certified glass package available
- Custom sizing within 1/8” allows windows to precisely fit any opening.
- Choose from a variety of grid types, grid patterns, hardware finishes and options.
- Fully transferrable 20/10 year warranty.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Andersen’s 400 Series windows are backed by a fully transferrable limited warranty, which covers the glass for 20 years and all other components for 10 years. The warranty consists of the following:
- All glass components, including the glass, glass seal and grids, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 20 years.
- All non-glass components, including the locks, lifts, balance systems, handles, exterior trim, sash and frame members, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 10 years.
The warranty is transferable should you sell your home.