Andersen 100 Series Single Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Andersen 100 Series Single Hung Window
Andersen's 100 Series windows provide the long-lasting performance, beauty and craftsmanship of Andersen at an excellent value. They are made of Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, a composite material that is twice as strong as vinyl and won't fade, flake, blister or peel.
With four interior and six exterior color options and multiple grille styles, Andersen 100 Series windows can be customized to fit any architectural style, all while staying within your budget.
Andersen's 100 Series windows provide the long-lasting performance, beauty and craftsmanship of Andersen at an excellent value. The 100 series is a smart alternative to vinyl. The Fibrex material used by Andersen 100 Series is actually 2X more durable than vinyl!
Single Hung Window Advantages
Security. Since these windows only open in one direction, there’s fewer points of access to entry. This keeps your home and belongings safer.
Space. Single hungs can fit in tight spaces like hallways and bathrooms with ease. Cross breezes and sunlight can enter any space in your home without loss of square footage.
Cost. Simply put, it’s the most affordable window style on the market due to fewer moving parts. They are typically cheaper than their double hung alternative.
Versatility. While they are a basic window with only one moving sash, single hung windows offer many options when it comes to style, wood, trim, shape, and finishing options.
Andersen 100 Series Single Hung Window Price
This window comes at a standard installed price of $629. A “standard” window in this instance is standard size, white color, Low-E glass, and no gridlines. On Renoviso you can fully customize your Andersen single hung window to the color, size, and hardware you desire.
Andersen Single Hung Window FAQs
What’s the Andersen 100 Series warranty?
You can sleep easy when you purchase a set of Andersen windows, too. When ordering through Renoviso you will receive a lifetime warranty on the entire window - including glass seal and breakage.
What are the cost savings of installing energy-efficient windows?
This varies depending on your location, window features, and climate. Look for the Energy Star certification to know that your windows meet the requirements to be called energy-efficient.
The Andersen 100 Series Single Hung window is made of Andersen's exclusive Fibrex composite material, which provides long-lasting performance and is virtually maintenance-free. Single hung windows have a fixed upper sash and an operable bottom sash. Additional features include:
- Rigorously tested to deliver years of smooth, reliable operation
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won't fade, flake, blister or peel
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and durability
- Clean, attractive corner seams with attractive matte finish interiors
- Choose from four interior colors and six exterior colors, including deep, rich colors that complement virtually any architectural style
- Energy Star certified glass package available
- Custom sizing within 1/8” allows windows to precisely fit any opening.
- Choose from a variety of grid types, grid patterns, hardware finishes and options.
- Fully transferrable 20/10 year warranty.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Andersen’s 100 Series windows are backed by a fully transferrable limited warranty, which covers the glass for 20 years and all other components for 10 years. The warranty consists of the following:
- All glass components, including the glass, glass seal and grids, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 20 years.
- All non-glass components, including the locks, lifts, balance systems, handles, exterior trim, sash and frame members, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 10 years.