Andersen 200 Series Hinged Inswing Patio Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Andersen 200 Series Hinged Inswing Patio Door
The Andersen 200 series hinged patio door gives you traditional French styling with the convenience and durability of fiberglass door panels. Low-maintenance aluminum protects the frame and sill from the elements. For added style, there is a wide range of grille and hardware options. Andersen 200 series patio doors are well-constructed units and the top of the hinged patio doors market.
- Andersen's best value hinged patio door gives you traditional French styling with the convenience and durability of fiberglass door panels. Other features include:
- Thin panel frames maximize the light and view
- Sturdy fiberglass construction provides long-lasting performance and is virtually maintenance free
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Three exterior color options with a low-maintenance white interior
- Eight hardware styles available in a variety of finishes
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
The Andersen 200 Series patio door is backed by a transferrable, 20/10 year, limited factory warranty. The warranty covers:
- The glass and glass seal are covered to be free from defect or failure for 20 years
- All non-glass elements are covered to be free from defect or failure for 10 years.