Andersen 400 Series Frenchwood Sliding Patio Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Andersen 400 Series Frenchwood Sliding Patio Door
Customers love the Andersen 400 Series Frenchwood Sliding Patio Door. The elegant finishes add class to any living room or kitchen.
- Andersen's best selling sliding patio door
- Solid wood frames and sashes
- Vinyl clad exteriors, virtually maintenance free
- Natural unfinished pine, maple, oak or low-maintenance white interior
- Four exterior colors available
- Eight lock styles
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
The Andersen 400 Series windows and patio doors are backed by a transferrable, 20/10 year, limited factory warranty. The warranty covers: - The glass and glass seal are covered to be free from defect or failure for 20 years - All non-glass elements are covered to be free from defect or failure for 10 years.