Andersen 400 Series Picture Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Andersen 400 Series Picture Window
The 400 Series are the most popular windows line from Andersen, which has a long-lasting reputation for dependable products and craftsmanship. The 400 Series picture window delivers an exceptional combination of beauty and performance with a wide variety of options to fit your style. Rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy, the positive reviews for this product are overwhelming. Made of wood protected by a vinyl exterior, it's Andersen’s best-selling picture window.
Homeowners recommend Andersen more than any other brand. Contractors, the people whose reputations depend on the windows they use, buy and install Andersen more than any other brand for 20 years in a row.
Picture Window Advantages
Stationary. The window does not open so there’s no safety concerns with this style.
Larger sizes. Vented windows need to function (moving a sash up and down) so they have limits with their sizing for balance. Picture windows do not have those limitations so they can be customized to allow in more sunlight.
Combine styles and maximize your view. Place two or more picture windows in a row will maximize any home’s views. Try a double hung window on either side of a picture window to allow for light & air to enter a room. The options are endless.
Andersen 400 Series Picture Window Price
This Andersen window has a standard installed cost of $966. A “standard” window is white with no gridlines and high performance Low E4 glass panes. Customize your ideal window using Renoviso’s website above.
Andersen 400 Series FAQs
What other Andersen 400 series windows does Renoviso sell?
You can find many 400 series windows on our site including the Tilt Wash, Woodwright, Casement, 2-Lite Casement, Bow, Awning, and Mulled Units.
What’s the difference between the Andersen 400 Series and Andersen 100 Series?
The Andersen 100 series is the entry level window line from Andersen. The 400 Series is a bit more expensive and uses Fibrex material that is 2X more durable than vinyl.
How long will it take to install my new picture window?
Depending on the number of windows we install, the project will take no more than 2 days, but most projects take 1 day or less.
Our base price includes the Energy Star certified glass package, an unfinished pine interior finish (prefinished white also available), installation, and our exceptional service.
- Andersen's best selling picture window.
- Energy Star certified thermal performance.
- The solid wood sash and sills are protected by Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex material.
- Custom sizing within 1/8” allows windows to precisely fit any opening.
- Select from an unfinished stain-grade pine or pre-finished white interior finish.
- Frame exterior protected by a tough vinyl clad that provides long-lasting protection, is virtually maintenance free, and available in 7 color options.
- Choose from a variety of grid types and patterns.
- Fully transferrable 20/10 year warranty.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Andersen’s 400 Series windows are backed by a fully transferrable limited warranty, which covers the glass for 20 years and all other components for 10 years. The warranty consists of the following:
- All glass components, including the glass, glass seal and grids, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 20 years.
- All non-glass components, including the locks, lifts, balance systems, handles, exterior trim, sash and frame members, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 10 years.
The warranty is transferable should you sell your home.