Andersen 400 Series Tilt-Wash Bay Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Andersen 400 Series Tilt-Wash Bay Window
Bay windows are the centerpieces of many great rooms and views. They project out of the wall providing an opportunity for additional light and a more spacious feel.
The Andersen 400 Series Bay Window delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors, and options to meet your needs. Each double hung window in the bay unit features all of the individual qualities of Andersen's best-selling Tilt-Wash window and the bay window unit projects the beauty and personality of your home inside and out.
Our base price includes an unfinished pine interior finish (prefinished white also available), installation of this new construction bay window unit, and our exceptional service.
- Energy Star certified thermal performance available as an upgrade
- The solid wood sash and sills are protected by Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex material. Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Select from an unfinished stain-grade pine or pre-finished white interior finish.
- Frame exterior protected by a tough vinyl clad that provides long-lasting protection, is virtually maintenance free, and available in 7 color options.
- Choose from a variety of grid types, grid patterns, hardware finishes and options.
- Fully transferrable 20/10 year warranty.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient