Andersen 400 Series Woodwright Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- Financing available
About the Andersen 400 Series Woodwright Double Hung Window
The 400 Series is the most popular windows line from Andersen, which has a long-lasting reputation for dependable products and craftsmanship. Andersen's best-selling replacement double-hung wood window, the Woodwright Double Hung Window combines old-world character with modern tilt-release locks technology. It gives you the look you love with the features you need.
The Woodwright double hung window delivers an exceptional combination of beauty and performance with a wide variety of options to fit your style. Rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy!
Our base price includes the Energy Star certified glass package, an unfinished pine interior finish (upgrades available), installation, and our exceptional service.
- The Woodwright is Andersen’s upgraded double hung option within the 400 Series and delivers a seamless exterior appearance, a wood veneer jamb liner to match the sash, and additional interior options as compared to the Tilt-Wash.
- Energy Star certified thermal performance.
- The solid wood sash and sills are protected by Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex material. Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Custom sizing within 1/8” allows windows to precisely fit any opening.
- Select from an unfinished stain-grade pine, maple, or oak interior as well as a pre-finished white interior finish.
- Frame exterior protected by a tough vinyl clad that provides long-lasting protection, is virtually maintenance free, and available in 7 color options.
- Choose from a variety of grid types, grid patterns, hardware finishes and options.
- Fully transferrable 20/10 year warranty.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Andersen’s 400 Series windows are backed by a fully transferrable limited warranty, which covers the glass for 20 years and all other components for 10 years. The warranty consists of the following:
- All glass components, including the glass, glass seal and grids, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 20 years.
- All non-glass components, including the locks, lifts, balance systems, handles, exterior trim, sash and frame members, are covered to be free from defect or failure for 10 years.