Careers at Renoviso
Is your dream job to be an early and highly influential team member at a game-changing ecommerce startup backed by top-tier investors?
We are Renoviso, a well-funded Boston Internet startup completely transforming how consumers complete home renovation projects. We’ve got an enormous vision to build a special company and have had impressive early adoption. Our founders have proven track records building high-growth Internet companies and great teams.
All positions have competitive salary, benefits, stock options, and paid vacation and, most importantly, the ability to be a very early member of a team building a special product, company, and culture. Interested? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Representative
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a passion for learning and with natural sales instincts to join our sales team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Renoviso offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to promote our unique approach to home renovation and take your career to the next level!
As a Business Development Representative, you will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels across a range of project types and geographies. You will be part of a sales team consisting of a 3 - 5 Sales Managers qualifying new business. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a defined learning and earning path.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Renoviso services and products
- Create a great first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a top notch experience and service
- Partner with our experienced Sales Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Renoviso services and products
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Evangelize Renoviso whenever possible
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0 - 3 years of sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Commitment to delivering incredible customer service
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; must be able to write well!
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Interested? Shoot us a note with your resume attached at email@example.com.
Field Operations Specialist
We’re seeking an eager and intelligent individual to join our field operations team.
This opportunity enables you to play a significant role in our company’s growth by helping us build great relationships and deliver a top notch quality experience for our customers and installers. If you're up to the challenge of delivering the best experience for our customers and improving our platform to enable our install teams to be successful, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate in-home consultations, installations, deliveries, and service visits with our internal support team and installers.
- Estimate or assess installation methods, costs and potential issues via pictures and on-site visits for a variety of renovation projects
- Review notes and measurements provided by installers for accuracy and completeness
- Leverage technology to measure results and create scalable operational systems
- Assist with recruiting new installation partners
- Doing whatever is needed to help the team succeed!
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- Strong working knowledge of construction practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver who comes up with solutions, diffuse situations and manages personalities
- High comfort level with technology and enthusiastic about leveraging it
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment surrounded by smart and hard working team members
- Willing to fight for process improvements and drive change
- Strong time management skills with ability to self-prioritize
- Able to successfully blend your time between our office and in the field
A degree in business or, even better, construction management is preferred. Practical in-field construction experience is a big plus. Interested? Shoot us a note with your resume attached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Stack Developer
In this role, you will be in a unique position to work on a variety of different projects and have a strong voice in company, product and technology strategy. This position is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, hands dirty, entrepreneurial superstar who wants to work exclusively with a modern and clean stack, perfect our UX, and help solve real business problems via technology.
- Maintain existing codebase (front and back end)
- Design and implement our mobile and web initiatives
- Refactor and enhance the platform to improve site performance, usability, and scalability
- Help recruit and mentor other members of the engineering team
- Total commitment to being a great teammate
Interested? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.
Growth Marketing Manager
We're seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to take our marketing and customer acquisition efforts to the next level. You will be responsible for developing & growing a truly diverse set of channels. You will drive strategy, execution and be a thought leader by providing customer-driven perspectives to move our business forward.
Our goal is to create the next great Boston-based company and this person will play a critical, early role in helping us. This is a unique opportunity for a smart, selfstarting, highly-motivated superstar interested in helping create a breakthrough, disruptive consumer internet company.
- Exceed aggressive traffic and customer acquisition goals across multiple channels such as email, content/SEO, paid search, display, direct mail and other digital and offline channels
- Develop and execute a full-spectrum content marketing strategy including onsite content, and content-driven channels (SEO, social, paid social, content discovery, and more...)
- Deepen our understanding of our customers in order to improve our customer experience across the entire customer journey and within specific segments
- Contribute broadly to growing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in online marketing, preferably with a track record of wins in one or many of the following: email, content, paid search, display, and/or paid social at a consumer internet company
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must
- Be data-driven and scrappy
- "Everyone answers the phone" approach to teamwork and being a teammate
- Hustles with a specific set of directives and goals versus simply "working harder"
- Ability to work with resources and people inside and outside our company
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing projects across functional teams
- Comfortable leveraging apps and tools to work smarter, including having advanced excel skills
- Bachelor's degree a must
There is a competitive salary, benefits, stock options, and paid vacation......but, most importantly, the ability to be an early member of a team building a special product, company, and culture. Interested? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who will play an integral role in helping customers through the sales funnel from initial inquiry to project installation. You will be handling inbound leads almost exclusively and will be tasked with converting these into paying customers while simultaneously delivering an exceptional customer experience. In other words, results at Renoviso are as much about thrilling customers as they are about revenue production.
- Consistently exceed aggressive sales targets by fielding inbound leads, which originate from our website and marketing programs, and converting these leads into paying customers
- Shepherd prospective customers through the sales process, which includes evaluating customer needs, educating customers on solutions, setting proper expectations, and providing project pricing & details using our software and systems
- Occasionally meet with customers face-to-face in order to help them feel more comfortable with Renoviso and our services
- Help drive referral business by leveraging existing customer relationships
- Create an amazing customer experience
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a fast paced office environment, with at least 2 years of sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with high level of comfort communicating with prospective customers via both phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for delivering personalized, world class customer service
- Quick learner – ability to learn about new industries and products
- Self-motivated and a proven history of success
- Ability to work within a team
- Enthusiasm for keeping a lot of balls in the air at any given time and staying on top of multiple projects and relationships
- Tech savvy
We are not necessarily looking for people who have direct home renovation industry experience but it will be considered a plus. We will provide training on our systems as well as the products and services we provide.
There is a competitive compensation package including benefits, stock options, and paid vacation... but, most importantly, the ability to be a very early member of a team building a special product, company and culture. Interested? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.