Careers at Renoviso
Is your dream job to be an early and highly influential team member at a game-changing ecommerce startup backed by top-tier investors?
We are Renoviso, a well-funded Boston Internet startup completely transforming how consumers complete home renovation projects. We’ve got an enormous vision to build a special company and have had impressive early adoption. Our founders have proven track records building high-growth Internet companies and great teams.
All positions have competitive salary, benefits, stock options, and paid vacation and, most importantly, the ability to be a very early member of a team building a special product, company, and culture. Interested? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Representative
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with a passion for learning and with natural sales instincts to join our sales team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Renoviso offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to promote our unique approach to home renovation and take your career to the next level!
As a Business Development Representative, you will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels across a range of project types and geographies. You will be part of a sales team consisting of a 3 - 5 Sales Managers qualifying new business. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a defined learning and earning path.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Renoviso services and products
- Create a great first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a top notch experience and service
- Partner with our experienced Sales Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Renoviso services and products
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Evangelize Renoviso whenever possible
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0 - 3 years of sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Commitment to delivering incredible customer service
- CRM experience
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; must be able to write well!
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Interested? Shoot us a note with your resume attached at email@example.com.
Field Operations Specialist
We’re seeking an eager and intelligent individual to join our field operations team.
This opportunity enables you to play a significant role in our company’s growth by helping us build great relationships and deliver a top notch quality experience for our customers and installers. If you're up to the challenge of delivering the best experience for our customers and improving our platform to enable our install teams to be successful, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate in-home consultations, installations, deliveries, and service visits with our internal support team and installers.
- Estimate or assess installation methods, costs and potential issues via pictures and on-site visits for a variety of renovation projects
- Review notes and measurements provided by installers for accuracy and completeness
- Leverage technology to measure results and create scalable operational systems
- Assist with recruiting new installation partners
- Doing whatever is needed to help the team succeed!
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- Strong working knowledge of construction practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver who comes up with solutions, diffuse situations and manages personalities
- High comfort level with technology and enthusiastic about leveraging it
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment surrounded by smart and hard working team members
- Willing to fight for process improvements and drive change
- Strong time management skills with ability to self-prioritize
- Able to successfully blend your time between our office and in the field
A degree in business or, even better, construction management is preferred. Practical in-field construction experience is a big plus. Interested? Shoot us a note with your resume attached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Stack Developer (Mid & Senior Level)
We're doubling the size of our engineering team this year and are looking for smart, collaborative, teammates to be critical contributors to our technology-enabled business. If you're happy being another cog in the wheel of a big company, this is not the place for you.
At Renoviso you can expect to ship client-facing code to production almost every day, so you'll have meaningful impact on millions of potential customers. It is a true full stack role and you'll see a variety of projects in all areas of our platform. This position is an exceptional opportunity for entrepreneurial developers who want to work with a modern stack and ship clean code fast.
- Design, build, and maintain the platform of what will be the World's largest home renovation business
- Optimize ecommerce funnel performance through maintenance and iteration with cross-functional teammates
- Help lead mobile initiatives to improve operational efficiencies of our partner and contractor networks
- Shape the processes that our engineering team will use to continue shipping code in a fast and reliable way
- Bring an entrepreneurial and collaborative energy to the team every day
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- Bachelors degree in C.S. or other hard science, such as Physics, E.E., or Math
- At least four years of workplace experience as a software engineer
- Strong attention to detail and an obsessive compulsion to write great code
- An experienced and collaborative team
- Impressive traction to date
- Engineering hack days
- Fun team events and a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive compensation, including great benefits like health, dental, and 401(k)
Think Renoviso might be the place for you?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Senior Manager - New Territory Marketing
We're seeking an experienced marketer to lead our Marketing & Customer Acquisition efforts in new regions as we scale and expand our service area.
You'll define, launch and optimize campaigns to acquire customers in our new service areas across digital and offline channels. You will drive strategy, execution and thought leadership on how Renoviso enters new territories, acquires customers, and builds its brand.
Our goal is to create the next great Boston-based company and this person will play a critical role in helping us achieve our vision and growth targets. This is a unique opportunity for a smart, self-starting, highly-motivated customer acquisition superstar.
- Exceed aggressive traffic and customer acquisition goals for our new territories
- Develop and implement our new territory marketing strategy
- Lead our marketing and customer acquisition execution and management in new territories
- Manage & optimize multiple acquisition channels such as referrals, paid search, display, paid social, direct mail, email, content and other digital and offline channels
- Deepen our understanding of prospects and customers in order to optimize/localize our conversion funnel and customer experience for new territories
- Contribute broadly to growing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Coordinate cross-functionally with relevant teams (e.g. product, sales, operations, etc.) to support new territory customer acquisition efforts
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Work with broader marketing team to formulate overall growth and marketing acquisition strategy
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- 4+ years of applicable marketing experience and a proven track record within demanding / high growth business environments
- Ability to research new channel opportunities, provide thought leadership, define launch/entry plan and own implementation
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience launching new products, or new regions/markets, a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering, operations, and marketing teammates
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset, and work ethic
- Scrappy and results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and strong bias for action
- Stays current on relevant apps and tools, and has advanced excel skills
- Bachelor's degree a must, advanced degree a plus but not required
There is a competitive salary, benefits, 401(k) plan, stock options, and paid vacation...but, most importantly, the ability to be an early member of a team building a special product, company, and culture...
Interested? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who will play an integral role in helping customers through the sales funnel from initial inquiry to project installation. You will be handling inbound leads almost exclusively and will be tasked with converting these into paying customers while simultaneously delivering an exceptional customer experience. In other words, results at Renoviso are as much about thrilling customers as they are about revenue production.
- Consistently exceed aggressive sales targets by fielding inbound leads, which originate from our website and marketing programs, and converting these leads into paying customers
- Shepherd prospective customers through the sales process, which includes evaluating customer needs, educating customers on solutions, setting proper expectations, and providing project pricing & details using our software and systems
- Occasionally meet with customers face-to-face in order to help them feel more comfortable with Renoviso and our services
- Help drive referral business by leveraging existing customer relationships
- Create an amazing customer experience
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a fast paced office environment, with at least 2 years of sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with high level of comfort communicating with prospective customers via both phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for delivering personalized, world class customer service
- Quick learner – ability to learn about new industries and products
- Self-motivated and a proven history of success
- Ability to work within a team
- Enthusiasm for keeping a lot of balls in the air at any given time and staying on top of multiple projects and relationships
- Tech savvy
We are not necessarily looking for people who have direct home renovation industry experience but it will be considered a plus. We will provide training on our systems as well as the products and services we provide.
There is a competitive compensation package including benefits, stock options, and paid vacation... but, most importantly, the ability to be a very early member of a team building a special product, company and culture. Interested? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.