CertainTeed MainStreet Vinyl Siding
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the CertainTeed MainStreet Vinyl Siding
CertainTeed’s MainStreet siding is the ideal choice for homeowners looking for value with the benefits of premium vinyl siding. As a CertainTeed 5-Star Contractor, Renoviso has received the highest level of training and certification on CertainTeed’s vinyl siding products.
CerainTeed MainStreet Siding Review
If you’re looking for a virtually maintenance-free exterior with consistent quality and a variety of options to fit any budget, look no further than MainStreet. MainStreet features a thickness of 0.042", a selection of 24 colors including six deluxe colors, and a lifetime limited warranty with PermaColor lifetime fade protection.
MainStreet is available in a clapboard style, which is the most traditional and found in all parts of the United States, and a dutchlap style, which offers strong shadow lines and is highly popular in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Available in seven classic styles:
Double 4" Woodgrain Clapboard
Triple 3" Brushed Clapboard
Double 5" Woodgrain Clapboard
Double 4" Woodgrain Dutchlap
Double 5" Woodgrain Dutchlap
Single 6 1/2" Brushed Beaded
Single 8" Woodgrain Clapboard
Vinyl siding advantages
Vinyl siding is a popular choice for homeowners seeking the value of premium siding, lots of variety, limited maintenance, and energy efficiency. In fact, over 30% of all exterior cladding on new and existing homes is vinyl.
The benefits of vinyl are numerous. The material is low-maintenance, easy to clean, durable, resists pests and rot, and is affordable. But why should you choose the CertainTeed brand over others?
You can sleep easy knowing there’s a transferrable lifetime warranty on CertainTeed siding. They stand behind their product wholeheartedly and so do we. They’re the #1 choice for siding in America because their products hold up well, and the dollars you put into your home improvement project you’ll get back when it comes time to sell.
MainStreet Siding FAQs
Should I install MainStreet siding myself?
Installing vinyl siding is an intricate process that should be left to expert contractors. Unfortunately, any small error in installation will leave your siding open to issues down the line. Trust the installers at Renoviso to handle the process for you. Our hundreds of five-star reviews speak volumes.
How much does CertainTeed vinyl siding cost?
CertainTeed MainStreet siding starts at a base installed price of $735 per 100 square feet.
Does a siding project have a strong return on investment at resale?
Yes, new vinyl or polymer siding typically nets 81% ROI at the home’s resale.
How well do Mainstreet boards hold up against tough weather?
Mainstreet has RigidForm™ 160 Technology that certifies it can withstand hurricane strength winds, as well as STUDfinder™ technology for accurate and secure installation.
Mainstreet vinyl siding can come with a natural woodgrain or flawless brushed appearance, and has a wide array of 24 color options (including 6 deluxe colors!). 7 distinct styles allow you to personalize your siding and beautifully compliment your home. Individual boards are a .042” thickness and have been tested to withstand 160 mph winds. This product also possesses high value in fire safety with a class 1(A) fire rating, which is the most resistant to flame spreading.
Pros and Cons
- Mainstreet vinyl siding is CertainTeed’s best value product, but still retains a luxurious quality to its appearance
- Vinyl siding is one of the most durable and long lasting options on the market
- The product is easy to install and all Renoviso installations in owner occupied homes are guaranteed for 20 years
- CertainTeed vinyl siding is a sustainable and safe material choice
- Vinyl siding shows dents and imperfections more easily
- Vinyl is less insulating than other building materials, so your current home insulation is a variable to consider when choosing your new siding
Colors, Finishes, and Options
- Available in the exact specifications of the size and style of your home
- Varied sizes in either the clapboard or dutchlap style
- As many as 24 color choices ranging from a classic Natural Clay to an unexpected Autumn
- Yellow, allowing maximum adaptability to your tastes
- Options between traditional white corner posts or a seamless matching color
- The opportunity for new gutters included in your installation
CertainTeed leads the industry with a vast selection of sizes, colors, and finishes for siding that will compliment the personalized style of your home with ease. CertainTeed is committed to developing sustainable products that outperform wasteful aluminum and natural building materials. CertainTeed’s vinyl siding will never require a fresh coat of paint and needs only minimal maintenance, allowing you an environmentally friendly and easy choice for your home improvement. Whether you want captivating curb appeal or a large return on investment later, CertainTeed siding is a smart choice for your home.
MainStreet vinyl siding features include:
- A virtually maintenance-free exterior that never needs painting
- 0.042” thickness
- Available in 24 colors, including six deluxe colors
- Natural woodgrain appearance
- RigidForm™ 160 technology tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 160 mph
- 9/16" panel projection
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
Simply put, if a MainStreet product fails due to a manufacturing defect, CertainTeed will stand behind it. The lifetime limited warranty includes:
- 100% non-prorated coverage for the original property owner so long as the original property owner lives in and owns the single-family home on which the siding products were originally installed.
- Pro-rated 50-year coverage for subsequent property owners.