Monogram Vinyl Siding by CertainTeed
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Monogram Vinyl Siding by CertainTeed
CertainTeed’s Monogram siding offers the rich, traditional look of natural cedar without the expense and heavy maintenance of wood. As a CertainTeed 5-Star Contractor, Renoviso has received the highest level of training and certification on CertainTeed’s vinyl siding products.
With an industry-leading palette of 41 colors and coordinating trim, including eight low-gloss wood-tone blends, the design possibilities for your home are virtually endless. Monogram features a heavy-duty thickness of 0.046" for outstanding strength and durability, as well as a lifetime limited warranty and lifetime fade protection.
Monogram is available in a clapboard style, which is the most traditional and found in all parts of the United States, and a dutchlap style, which offers strong shadow lines and is highly popular in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Vinyl siding advantages
Vinyl siding is a popular choice for homeowners seeking the value of premium siding, lots of variety, limited maintenance, and energy efficiency. In fact, over 30% of all exterior cladding on new and existing homes is vinyl.
The benefits of vinyl are numerous. The material is low-maintenance, easy to clean, durable, resists pests and rot, and is affordable.
Monogram Vinyl Siding FAQs
What’s the warranty on Monogram siding?
CertainTeed offers a lifetime limited warranty based on Monogram’s many industry firsts – RigidForm reinforced performance, PermaColor lifetime fade protection, TrueTexture natural woodgrain finish and STUDfinder precision installation.
What are the maintenance cost savings for choosing vinyl over wood?
What’s the cost of a water bucket and soap? $5.00? That’s all it takes to maintain the beauty of vinyl. The cost to repaint your home every 10 years will cost you hundreds, even thousands of dollars.
Should I choose clapboard or dutchlap style?
Monogram consists of traditional styles with European roots: Clapboard and Dutchlap. The Clapboard style is the most traditional and found in all parts of the United States. The Dutchlap style provides strong shadow lines and is highly popular in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Monogram vinyl siding features include:
- Heavy-duty .046" thickness for enhanced strength and durability
- A virtually maintenance-free exterior that never needs painting
- Available in 41 colors, including 33 low-gloss solid colors and 8 blend colors with the look of semi-transparent wood stains
- PermaColor™ lifetime fade protection
- TrueTexture™ Finish, a woodgrain finish molded from real cedar boards
- RigidForm™ 220 Technology tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 220 mph
- 3/4" panel projection
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
Simply put, if a Monogram product fails due to a manufacturing defect, CertainTeed will stand behind it. The lifetime limited warranty includes:
- 100% non-prorated coverage for the original property owner so long as the original property owner lives in and owns the single-family home on which the siding products were originally installed.
- Pro-rated 50-year coverage for subsequent property owners.