Monogram Vinyl Siding by CertainTeed
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Monogram Vinyl Siding by CertainTeed
CertainTeed’s Monogram siding offers the rich, traditional look of natural cedar without the expense and heavy maintenance of wood. As a CertainTeed 5-Star Contractor, Renoviso has received the highest level of training and certification on CertainTeed’s vinyl siding products.
With an industry-leading palette of 41 colors and coordinating trim, including eight low-gloss wood-tone blends, the design possibilities for your home are virtually endless. Monogram features a heavy-duty thickness of 0.046" for outstanding strength and durability, as well as a lifetime limited warranty and lifetime fade protection.
Monogram is available in a clapboard style, which is the most traditional and found in all parts of the United States, and a dutchlap style, which offers strong shadow lines and is highly popular in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Vinyl siding advantages
Vinyl siding is a popular choice for homeowners seeking the value of premium siding, lots of variety, limited maintenance, and energy efficiency. In fact, over 30% of all exterior cladding on new and existing homes is vinyl.
The benefits of vinyl are numerous. The material is low-maintenance, easy to clean, durable, resists pests and rot, and is affordable.
Monogram Vinyl Siding FAQs
What’s the warranty on Monogram siding?
CertainTeed offers a lifetime limited warranty based on Monogram’s many industry firsts – RigidForm reinforced performance, PermaColor lifetime fade protection, TrueTexture natural woodgrain finish and STUDfinder precision installation.
What are the maintenance cost savings for choosing vinyl over wood?
What’s the cost of a water bucket and soap? $5.00? That’s all it takes to maintain the beauty of vinyl. The cost to repaint your home every 10 years will cost you hundreds, even thousands of dollars.
Should I choose clapboard or dutchlap style?
Monogram consists of traditional styles with European roots: Clapboard and Dutchlap. The Clapboard style is the most traditional and found in all parts of the United States. The Dutchlap style provides strong shadow lines and is highly popular in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Does a siding project have a strong return on investment at resale?
Yes, new vinyl or polymer siding typically nets 81% ROI at the home’s resale.
How well do Monogram boards hold up against tough weather?
Monogram has RigidForm™ 220 Technology that certifies it can withstand hurricane strength winds, as well as STUDfinder™ technology for accurate and secure installation.
Monogram vinyl siding by CertainTeed has the industry leading color selection with 33 low-gloss solid colors, 8 low-gloss wood-tone blends, and 40 coordinating trim colors. Molded from real cedar boards for that classic woodgrain finish, Monogram siding is TrueTexture™ certified. Individual boards are a durable .046” thickness and have been tested to withstand 220 mph winds. This product also possesses high value in fire safety with a class 1(A) fire rating, which is the most resistant to flame spreading.
Monogram Vinyl Siding Review
CertainTeed Monogram Siding: Pros and Cons
- CertainTeed is a budget friendly brand with luxurious looking products
- Vinyl siding is one of the most durable and long lasting options on the market
- The product is easy to install and all Renoviso installations in owner occupied homes are guaranteed for 20 years
- CertainTeed vinyl siding is a sustainable and safe material choice
- Vinyl siding shows dents and imperfections more easily
- Vinyl is less insulating than other building materials, so your current home insulation is a variable to consider when choosing your new siding
CertainTeed Monogram Vinyl Siding Cost
Although the exact cost will vary depending on a large number of factors (square footage, style chosen, extra labor, etc.), Renoviso’s baseline price for CertainTeed Monogram vinyl siding is $760 per 100 square feet.
Colors, Finishes, and Options
- Available in the exact specifications of the size and style of your home
- Varied sizes in either the clapboard or dutch lap style
- As many as 40 color choices ranging from a classic Natural Clay to a bold Bermuda Blue, allowing maximum adaptability to your tastes
- Options between traditional white corner posts or a seamless matching color
- The opportunity for new gutters included in your installation
About CertainTeed Siding
CertainTeed leads the industry with a vast selection of sizes, colors, and finishes for siding that will compliment the personalized style of your home with ease. CertainTeed is committed to developing sustainable products that outperform wasteful aluminum and natural building materials. CertainTeed’s vinyl siding will never require a fresh coat of paint and needs only minimal maintenance, allowing you an environmentally friendly and easy choice for your home improvement. Whether you want captivating curb appeal or a large return on investment later, CertainTeed siding is a smart choice for your home.
Start your Monogram Vinyl Siding project on our website today or call us at 888.867.1660 to speak with a Project Consultant.
Monogram vinyl siding features include:
- Heavy-duty .046" thickness for enhanced strength and durability
- A virtually maintenance-free exterior that never needs painting
- Available in 41 colors, including 33 low-gloss solid colors and 8 blend colors with the look of semi-transparent wood stains
- PermaColor™ lifetime fade protection
- TrueTexture™ Finish, a woodgrain finish molded from real cedar boards
- RigidForm™ 220 Technology tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 220 mph
- 3/4" panel projection
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
Simply put, if a Monogram product fails due to a manufacturing defect, CertainTeed will stand behind it. The lifetime limited warranty includes:
- 100% non-prorated coverage for the original property owner so long as the original property owner lives in and owns the single-family home on which the siding products were originally installed.
- Pro-rated 50-year coverage for subsequent property owners.