Camelot II Shingles by GAF
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Limited warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Camelot II Shingles by GAF
The Camelot II shingle combines artisan-crafted shapes with oversized tabs and an ultra-dimensional profile to enhance the beauty and sophistication of your home. Designed after GAF’s top-of-the-line Camelot designer shingles, Camelot II shingles provide a luxury look for a more affordable price.
The Camelot II’s custom color palette, designed exclusively for GAF by color industry expert Patricia Verlodt, features subtle blends with contrasting colors that are designed to enhance your home’s exterior and give it unexpected depth and beauty.
Camelot II shingle features include:
- Fiberglass Asphalt construction
- Lifetime limited transferrable warranty
- StainGuard protection against algae discoloration
- 130 mph wind warranty available
- 5 color options available in specially formulated palettes designed to accentuate the shingle’s natural appeal
- Recipient of the Good Housekeeping Seal, which means that Good Housekeeping stands behind this product
- Designed with Advanced Protection Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home
The GAF Limited warranty is included with your purchase and covers the following:
- Materials and installation labor for the first 10 years.
- Free transferability from the original property owner to the first subsequent property owner.
- 130 mph wind warranty upgrade when special application method is used (110 mph coverage without).