Harvey Classic Double Hung 3-Wide Mulled Unit
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Classic Double Hung 3-Wide Mulled Unit
A mulled window unit is when two or more windows are joined together to form a single unit. Mulled window units offer an aesthetically pleasing exterior and more expansive views from the inside.
This mulled unit includes three Harvey Classic double hung windows (pictured above) or one picture window flanked by two double hung windows.
These custom-made Harvey Classic vinyl double hung windows come in many styles, hardware options, and colors.
Renoviso is a Harvey Elite Dealer. This means we can provide extra benefits including a triple pane option, upgrade service warranty, and free lifetime glass break coverage.
This 3-wide mulled unit includes three Harvey Classic windows that are joined together as one unit (pictured above). Choose from a configuration of three side-by-side double hung windows or two double hung windows with a large picture window in the center. The window is designed with a fully welded sash and a thoughtful frame design that keeps wind and the elements outside. This window also includes ENERGY STAR glazing with Low-E coating and argon gas. Features included:
- Multi chambered pane design aids thermal performance
- Factory calibrated sash balances, which will never need adjustment or lubrication
- Fiberglass half screen to keep out debris
- Ventilation limit latches that keep top or bottom sash partially open
- Double locks standard
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes and 28 exterior colors
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including grids between glass and divided lite
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient