About the Harvey Majesty Wood Bay Window
The Harvey Majesty wood bay window combines the authenticity of wood on the interior with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Majesty bay window is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a dramatic increase in natural light and the classic look of a wood window. Like most bay windows, the Harvey Majesty bay window is a new construction unit that is installed via the exterior framing of the home.
The Harvey Majesty wood bay window is custom made, delivers ENERGY STAR® performance with two panes of Low-E glass and Argon gas, and offers a variety of styles and options to meet your needs. You can choose either a picture window or a double hung window as your center unit, flanked by a double hung window on each side. Other features include:
- Factory calibrated block & tackle sash balances, which never need adjustment or lubrication
- Solid pine interior and aluminum clad exterior
- Available in five exterior color options and three interior options
- Sash locks, hooks and loops come in white, almond, coppertone, brasstone, brushed nickel, or oil-rubbed bronze
- Includes locking fiberglass half screens
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on aluminum and wood structural members and 20 year warranty on the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient