Harvey Majesty Wood 2 Lite Slider
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Wood 2 Lite Slider
Slider windows are great for areas where you want lots of ventilation and light. This wood sliding unit has an operable interior sash and a fixed exterior sash.
The Harvey Majesty wood 2-lite sliding window is custom made, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Majesty wood 2-lite sliding window combines the authenticity of wood on the interior with a maintenance-free aluminum clad exterior. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with Low-E coating and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Solid pine interior (unfinished or primed) with aluminum clad exterior
- Interior sash is operable and removable, exterior sash is fixed
- Includes extruded aluminum fiberglass half screen, or upgrade to the VIEWS screen for additional clarity
- 2 and 3-lite design options with routed sash standard
- Comes in five exterior color options: white, almond, black, dark bronze and forest green
- Recessed sweep lock with concealed mounting screws in Coppertone finish (standard). Additional hardware options include white, brasstone, brushed nickel and oil-rubbed bronze
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including contoured GBG (grids between the glass) and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- Lifetime limited transferrable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient