Harvey Majesty Wood Bow Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Wood Bow Window
Bow windows add a dramatic appearance to a room and have flexible configuration options. Unlike a bay window, bow windows include individual windows which are all the same size. Like bays, they project out of the wall providing an opportunity for additional light and a more spacious feel. They can also be customized in many ways, including integrated lighting, window types and different roof kits.
The Harvey Majesty wood bow window is custom made to fit virtually any opening, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors, options, and roof style to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
Harvey Wood Bow Window Review
Harvey Bow Window Price
The Harvey Majesty Bow Window has a base installed price of $5899. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Wood Bow Windows
- Bow windows extend the length of a room by about three feet. They are huge!
- These windows bring in lots of natural light due to their size. Brighten up any room.
- They add major value to your home. Potential homebuyers love a large bow window, and will pay a premium to get one. They bring instant curb appeal.
- With a larger window, you’ll have less privacy from the street. Make sure you’re comfortable with a large window and potential onlookers.
- Window treatments are difficult to find (like curtains) due to the cornered nature of this unit.
- It’s a very expensive price point for a window.
- Poor installation can lead to major energy-efficiency problems.
About Harvey Building Products
All Harvey Building Products (based in Waltham, Massachusetts) are custom made in the US and are available in a variety of colors and options. They come with industry-leading warranties and thermal performance, and are a popular choice for homeowners seeking a well-constructed windows and patio doors custom made for their home.
The Harvey Majesty wood bow window combines the traditional look of wood inside with a maintenance free, aluminum clad exterior. It is custom made, delivers ENERGY STAR performance with two panes of Low-E glass and Krypton gas, and offers a variety of styles and options to meet your needs. Other features include:
- Solid pine interior and aluminum clad exterior
- Available in prefinished white interior, which eliminates the need to paint or provides an ideal base to add custom paint color post-installation
- Comes in five exterior colors including white, almond, dark bronze, forest green and black.
- Six hardware finishes available
- Includes fiberglass wire screens
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient