Harvey Noise Reducing Vinyl Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Noise Reducing Vinyl Double Hung Window
The Harvey noise reducing vinyl window system, also known as the Harvey Acoustic window, is a great option if you're looking to keep noise to a minimum. Not only do these windows help make homes quieter, but they also achieve significant heating and cooling cost savings.
Harvey Acoustic Windows Review
Acoustic Window Price
Renoviso offers the Harvey acoustic window at a baseline cost of $799 installed. This pricing is for a standard size white window with double pane glass, a half mesh screen, and no gridlines. On Renoviso, you can completely customize all aspects of your window.
Benefits of Double Hung Windows
Here’s what makes the double hung style so popular:
Low-maintenance. Vinyl double hung windows require little to no cleaning. Plus, these windows have grids between the glass, so daily dusting is no longer needed.
Easy cleaning. Double hung windows tilt in/out for easy cleaning from the comfort of your own home. Both sashes on slide up and down vertically and tilt in for easy access.
Energy Efficiency. Harvey double hung windows come equipped with energy-efficient properties (and feel free to upgrade your custom window to feature even more energy benefits) Argon gas and low-e coating, not to mention a tighter seal, will have your energy bills dropping immediately.
Renoviso is a Harvey Elite Dealer and, therefore, when ordering these products through us, you will receive a lifetime warranty on the entire product - including glass seal and breakage. If ordered through another contractor, Harvey still offers a great warranty: 20 years on the glass, and lifetime for parts.
About Harvey Building Products
All Harvey Building Products (based in Waltham, Massachusetts) are custom made in the US and are available in a variety of colors and options. They come with industry-leading warranties and thermal performance, and are a popular choice for homeowners seeking a well-constructed windows and patio doors custom made for their home.
Together with Harvey, Renoviso is changing the home improvement industry. We’re the only home contractor with affordable upfront pricing, award-winning service that handles all the little project details that come with renovating, factory-certified installers, a 20-year installation guarantee, and interest-free financing.
Harvey Noise Reducing windows help make homes quieter while achieving significant heating and cooling savings. The Harvey Acoustic vinyl double hung window's sleek fully welded sash and frame design provides a one-piece sloped sill with an air-tight seal keeping water and wind outside. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with Dual Low-E coating and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Multi chambered extrusion enhances structural and thermal performance
- Factory calibrated block & tackle sash balances, which never need adjustment or lubrication
- Independently tested to meet all sound abatement program performance requirements
- Up to STC (Sound Transmission Class) Rating of 44
- Includes locking fiberglass half screen
- Ventilation limit latches that keep top or bottom sash partially open
- Double locks standard on opening widths of >= 30-1/4”
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes, including two premium woodgrain interior finishes, and 28 exterior colors
- Color-matched hardware with brushed nickel and oil rubbed bronze available
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), exterior applied grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient