Harvey Slimline Single Hung Mulled Unit
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Slimline Single Hung Mulled Unit
A mulled window unit is when two or more windows are joined together to form a single unit. Mulled window units offer an aesthetically pleasing exterior and more expansive views from the inside. The Harvey Slimline vinyl single hung window is custom made and delivers solid performance at an excellent value.
As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage and an upgraded service warranty option.
This mulled unit includes two Harvey Slimline Single hung windows that are joined together as one unit. The Harvey Slimline vinyl single hung window is a great choice for those homeowners seeking for a reliable window made by a highly reputable manufacturer at a great value. It comes standard with a Low E coating and Argon gas, or you can upgrade to an Energy Star package with dual Low-E coating and Argon gas for an efficient air and noise barrier. Other features include:
- Multi chambered extrusion enhances structural and thermal performance
- Factory calibrated block & tackle sash balances, which never need adjustment or lubrication
- Includes locking fiberglass half screen
- Ventilation limit latches that keep top or bottom sash partially open
- Double locks standard on opening widths of >= 30-1/4”
- Comes in white interior/exterior
- Privacy and tempered glass options available
- White low profile sweep lock
- Available in a variety of contoured 5/8" GBG (grids between the glass) grid configurations
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient