Harvey Tribute Vinyl Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Tribute Vinyl Double Hung Window
The Harvey Tribute vinyl double hung window is custom made, delivers excellent performance, and offers a variety of styles, colors and options. Relative to the Harvey Classic, the Tribute offers a contoured sash and glazing bead emulating the look of a traditional wood window, upgraded locks, a VIEWS locking screen, and integral or applied lift handles.
As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option. Harvey replacement windows are extremely popular and customers love seeing instant Harvey windows prices.
The Harvey Tribute vinyl double hung window's sleek fully welded sash and frame design provides a one-piece sloped sill with an air-tight seal keeping water and wind outside. The glazing package surpasses ENERGY STAR® qualifications with Dual Low-E coating filled with Argon gas and a warm edge spacer system. Other features include:
- Multi chambered extrusion enhances structural and thermal performance
- Fusion welded with contoured sash and glazing bead emulating the traditional look of a wood window
- Factory calibrated block & tackle sash balances, which never need adjustment or lubrication
- Includes VIEWS locking half screen, which offers 50% more natural light and visibility than standard fiberglass screening and dramatically improves airflow into the home
- Ventilation limit latches that keep top or bottom sash partially open
- White integral or applied lift handles available at no extra charge
- Dual action, low profile double locks standard
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes, including two premium woodgrain interior finishes, and 28 exterior colors
- Color-matched hardware with brushed nickel and oil rubbed bronze available
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), exterior applied grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit, mechanical parts, and insulated glass (because Renoviso is a Harvey Elite dealer)
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient