Harvey Tribute Vinyl Sliding Patio Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Tribute Vinyl Sliding Patio Door
The Harvey Tribute patio door offers all the great design features of the Harvey Classic patio door, plus enhanced features such as a standard Energy Star qualified glazing. It is available in a standard size of 6' x 6'8", or it can be ordered in custom sizes to fit virtually any opening.
Every Harvey vinyl patio door is custom made, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors, and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Tribute patio door offers all the great design features of the Classic vinyl patio door, plus enhanced features such as a standard Energy Star qualified glazing. Other features include:
- Heavy-welled, fully welded sash corners and multi-chambered frame extrusions add strength and durability
- Compact folding handle with single latch, multi-point locking system
- Includes heavy extruded aluminum screen system with advanced roller system and fiberglass mesh
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes, including two premium woodgrain interior finishes, and 28 exterior colors
- Upgrade to the High Performance Package for three panes of glass, two panes of Low-E coating and Krypton gas between both air spaces
- Dual point lock options consist of white, almond, bronze, brasstone, and brushed nickel while flush mount deadbolts come in white, almond, and bronze
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass) and exterior applied grids
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient