Harvey Vigilance® Impact-Resistant Vinyl Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Vigilance® Impact-Resistant Vinyl Double Hung Window
Harvey Vigilance® impact-resistant windows provide exceptional storm protection from wind, rain and wind-borne debris. They are designed to meet the needs of properties in coastal areas and where added performance is desired.
Designed to meet coastal requirements, the Vigilance® double hung window provides exceptional protection from wind, rain and wind-borne debris. Vigilance® impact-resistant windows are designed to meet coastal building codes, which are among the most stringent followed in our industry. While Vigilance® windows are manufactured to meet the needs of coastal properties, they can also be used for other applications where added performance is desired. Features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing included
- Laminated and double-strength glazing system
- Impact rated with minimum performance of DP55 (rated to withstand a wind load pressure of 120mph)
- STC 34 rating for excellent noise reduction
- Comes in a white interior frame and a choice of 28 exterior colors
- Low profile, corrosion-resistant hardware
- Top and bottom sash tilt-in for easy cleaning
- Factory calibrated constant force balances never need adjustment or lubrication
- Fiberglass screen included; upgrade options available
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient