Harvey Classic Vinyl Bay Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Classic Vinyl Bay Window
Bay windows are the centerpieces of many great rooms and views. They project out of the wall providing an opportunity for additional light and a more spacious feel.
The Harvey Classic vinyl bay window is custom made to fit virtually any opening, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors, options, and roof style to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
Harvey Vinyl Bay Window Review
Harvey Bay Window Price
The Harvey Bay Window has a base installed price of $4999. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Vinyl Bay Windows
- Bay windows extend the length of a room by about three feet. They are huge!
- These windows bring in lots of natural light due to their size. Brighten up any room.
- They add major value to your home. Potential homebuyers love a large bay window, and will pay a premium to get one. They bring instant curb appeal.
- With a larger window, you’ll have less privacy from the street. Make sure you’re comfortable with a large window and potential onlookers.
- Window treatments are difficult to find (like curtains) due to the cornered nature of this unit.
- It’s a very expensive price point for a window.
- Poor installation can lead to major energy-efficiency problems.
About Harvey Building Products
All Harvey Building Products (based in Waltham, Massachusetts) are custom made in the US and are available in a variety of colors and options. They come with industry-leading warranties and thermal performance, and are a popular choice for homeowners seeking a well-constructed windows and patio doors custom made for their home.
The Harvey Classic vinyl bay window's sleek fully welded sash and frame design provides an air-tight seal keeping water and wind outside. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with Low-E coating and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Heavy-welled, fully welded frame and sash add strength and durability
- Compact folding handle with single latch, multi-point locking system
- Includes fiberglass wire screens
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes, including two premium woodgrain interior finishes, and 28 exterior colors
- Cam lock options consist of white, almond, bronze, and brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze while casement compact folding handles come in white, almond, bronze, and coppertone
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), exterior applied grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- Lifetime limited transferrable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The energy ratings assume Double Hung operating windows. Casement windows have slightly better energy performance. Bay windows can be customized in many ways, including lighting and different roof kits. When configuring your window, don't worry if you don't see a particular feature. Our experts will make sure you get exactly the window you want.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient