Harvey Classic Vinyl Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Classic Vinyl Double Hung Window
Double hung windows are more versatile and easier to clean than their single hung predecessors since both panes open and tilt in.
The Harvey Classic vinyl double hung window is custom made, delivers excellent performance, and offers a variety of styles, colors and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Classic vinyl double hung window's sleek fully welded sash and frame design provides a one-piece sloped sill with an air-tight seal keeping water and wind outside. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with Dual Low-E coating and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Multi chambered extrusion enhances structural and thermal performance
- Factory calibrated block & tackle sash balances, which never need adjustment or lubrication
- Includes locking fiberglass half screen
- Ventilation limit latches that keep top or bottom sash partially open
- Double locks standard on opening widths of >= 30-1/4”
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes, including two premium woodgrain interior finishes, and 28 exterior colors
- Color-matched hardware with brushed nickel and oil rubbed bronze available
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), exterior applied grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient