Harvey Classic Vinyl Fixed Over Awning Mulled Unit
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Classic Vinyl Fixed Over Awning Mulled Unit
Awning windows are sometimes placed above another window or as a group of two or more in an area to provide additional light and ventilation. This mulled unit features a picture window (fixed unit) over an operable awning window, and the two windows are mulled or joined together vertically to form a single unit. The awning window cranks open from the bottom, out.
Harvey Classic vinyl awning and picture windows are custom made, deliver excellent performance and offer a variety of styles, colors and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Classic vinyl awning window's sleek fully welded sash and frame design provides an air-tight seal keeping water and wind outside. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with Low-E coating and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Heavy-welled, fully welded frame and sash add strength and durability
- Compact folding handle with single latch, multi-point locking system
- Includes fiberglass wire screen
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes, including two premium woodgrain interior finishes, and 28 exterior colors
- Hardware color options consist of white, almond, bronze, and coppertone
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), exterior applied grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient