Harvey Classic Vinyl Sliding Patio Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Classic Vinyl Sliding Patio Door
Sliding doors are often the largest window in the house, and the last to be replaced. The Harvey vinyl patio door can be ordered with different configurations and with either two, three, or four panels. It has many standard sizes (see below) and custom sizes to fit virtually any opening.
Every Harvey vinyl patio door is custom made, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors, and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
Harvey Sliding Patio Door Review
Harvey Building Products - based in Waltham, MA - has been manufacturing high-quality wood and vinyl windows, doors, and porches. Harvey has been manufacturing doors and windows since 1961, and their impeccable craftsmanship has only improved since. Best known for their vinyl doors and windows, Harvey offers an extremely competitive price in the market. If you are in the market for new patio doors, check out our review of their most popular sliding patio door: The Classic Vinyl.
Harvey Classic Vinyl Patio Door: Pros & Cons
- The Harvey Classic is the understated beauty of the sliding door family - clean, classic lines add to its highly aesthetic look
- Slim profile, but with solid construction reinforced with heavy-duty aluminum for added durability
- Every Harvey patio door is custom made to the specific size and needs of your home
- Renoviso automatically includes ENERGY STAR qualified glazing upgrade on each door, which helps your home become more energy efficient and have a lower carbon footprint
- Available with grids between glass, or exterior applied grids
- Comes with locking mechanisms on both sliding panels to ensure safety
- Available in 5 interior color options, and 28 exterior paint color options
- A keylock for the exterior is not included, but there is an available upgrade to add one
- No options for alternative handle hardware style, what you get is what you get - but the hardware comes in 3-5 color options
- There are common grid styles available but if you want a more eccentric style, then this might not fit
- U Factor 0.30
- Installed price starting from the low $2,000s
Every Harvey vinyl patio door is solidly constructed and reinforced with heavy-duty aluminum for added durability. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with Tempered Low-E coating and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Heavy-welled, fully welded sash corners and multi-chambered frame extrusions add strength and durability
- Compact folding handle with single latch, multi-point locking system
- Includes heavy extruded aluminum screen system with advanced roller system and fiberglass mesh
- Comes in five interior colors/finishes, including two premium woodgrain interior finishes, and 28 exterior colors
- Dual point lock options consist of white, almond, bronze, brasstone, and brushed nickel while flush mount deadbolts come in white, almond, and bronze
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass) and exterior applied grids
- Lifetime limited transferable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
60" x 80"
72" x 80"
96" x 80"
108" X 80”
144" X 80”
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient