Harvey Majesty Wood 2 Lite Casement Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Wood 2 Lite Casement Window
These windows are perfect for hard-to-reach areas, like above a kitchen sink, where a double hung might be tricky to open and close. Two lites just means that there are two windows, but it is all one sturdy unit.
The Harvey Majesty wood 2 lite casement window is custom made, delivers high performance, and offers a variety of styles and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Majesty wood 2 lite casement window combines the authenticity of wood on the interior with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior while delivering ENERGY STAR® performance with triple pane glass and Krypton gas. Other features include:
- Comes in pine or primed on the interior with white, black, dark bronze, almond, or forest green on the exterior
- Compact folding handle comes in white, almond, coppertone, brasstone, brushed nickel, or oil-rubbed bronze
- Tandem locks standard on units >= 36” in height, which engage/disengage both locks with operation of just the lower lock; single locks on units less than 36” in height
- Aluminum full screen with fiberglass wire in coppertone or white
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), interior snap-in grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on aluminum and wood structural members and 20 year warranty on the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient