About the Harvey Majesty Wood Awning Window
Awning windows are sometimes placed above another window or as a group of two or more in an area to provide additional light and ventilation. They crank open from the bottom, out.
The Harvey Majesty wood awning window is custom made, delivers high performance and offers a variety of styles and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Majesty wood awning window combines the authenticity of wood on the interior with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior while delivering ENERGY STAR® performance with triple pane glass and Krypton gas. Other features include:
- Comes in pine or primed on the interior with white, black, dark bronze, almond, or forest green on the exterior
- Compact folding handle comes in white, almond, coppertone, brasstone, brushed nickel, or oil-rubbed bronze
- Aluminum full screen with fiberglass wire in coppertone or white
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), interior snap-in grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on aluminum and wood structural members and 20 year warranty on the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient