Harvey Majesty Wood Casement Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Wood Casement Window
Casements can be combined with other windows, such as a pictures or other casements, to provide a dramatic appearance. They crank open to the left or right providing easy access and great ventilation.
The Harvey Majesty wood casement window is custom made, delivers high performance and offers a variety of styles and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage and an upgraded service warranty option.
Harvey Wood Casement Window Review
Harvey Casement Window Price
The Harvey Majesty Casement Window has a base installed price of $859. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Wood Casement Windows
- Made with wood on both interior and exterior, which means the window is of the highest quality and will increase home value
- Clean sight lines allow unobstructed view of outdoors
- Casement windows provide the best ventilation of any window type
- Easy to clean due to it’s hinged design
- Slightly higher price point than a basic vinyl casement window
- Limited range of movement compared to double hung
- Size limitations typically with casement windows
Renoviso is a Harvey Elite Dealer and, therefore, when ordering these products through us, you will receive a lifetime warranty on the entire product - including glass seal and breakage. If ordered through another contractor, Harvey still offers a great warranty: 20 years on the glass, and lifetime for parts.
About Harvey Building Products
All Harvey Building Products (based in Waltham, Massachusetts) are custom made in the US and are available in a variety of colors and options. They come with industry-leading warranties and thermal performance, and are a popular choice for homeowners seeking a well-constructed windows and patio doors custom made for their home.
Together with Harvey, Renoviso is changing the home improvement industry. We’re the only home contractor with affordable upfront pricing, award-winning service that handles all the little project details that come with renovating, factory-certified installers, a 20-year installation guarantee, and interest-free financing.
The Harvey Majesty wood casement window combines the authenticity of wood on the interior with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior while delivering ENERGY STAR® performance with triple pane glass and Krypton gas. Other features include:
- Comes in pine or primed on the interior with white, black, dark bronze, almond, or forest green on the exterior
- Compact folding handle comes in white, almond, coppertone, brasstone, brushed nickel, or oil-rubbed bronze
- Tandem locks standard on units >= 36” in height, which engage/disengage both locks with operation of just the lower lock; single locks on units <36” in height
- Aluminum full screen with fiberglass wire in coppertone or white
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), interior snap-in grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on aluminum and wood structural members and 20 year warranty on the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient