Harvey Majesty Double Hung Mulled Window Unit
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Double Hung Mulled Window Unit
Double hung windows are more versatile and easier to clean than their single hung predecessors since both panes open and tilt in. This mulled unit joins two or more windows together to form one single unit.
The Harvey Majesty wood double hung window combines the authenticity of wood on the interior with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage and an upgraded service warranty option.
This custom made mulled unit window joins two Harvey Majesty wood double hung windows together as one unit. It delivers ENERGY STAR® performance with two panes of Low-E glass and Argon gas and offers a variety of styles and options to meet your needs. Other features include:
- Factory calibrated block & tackle sash balances, which never need adjustment or lubrication
- Comes in pine or primed on the interior with white, black, dark bronze, almond, or forest green on the exterior
- Recessed hardware for streamlined appearance with routed rail upgrade available
- Sash locks, hooks and loops come in white, almond, coppertone, brasstone, brushed nickel, or oil-rubbed bronze
- Includes locking fiberglass half screen
- Double locks standard on opening widths of >= 30-1/4”
- Jamb liner comes in almond or white
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), interior snap-in grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty on aluminum and wood structural members and 20 year warranty on the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient