Harvey Majesty Wood Picture Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Wood Picture Window
Picture windows are the centerpieces of many rooms and can range in size from small to monster. Many times these windows are flanked by casements or double hung for an even more dramatic feature.
The Harvey Majesty wood picture window is custom made, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Majesty wood picture window combines the authenticity of wood on the interior with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior while delivering ENERGY STAR® performance with Low-E glass and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Comes in pine or primed on the interior with white, black, dark bronze, almond, or forest green on the exterior
- Available in a variety of grid configurations and options including 5/8” or 1” contoured GBG (grids between the glass), exterior applied grids, and simulated divided lite (SDL) grids
- Lifetime limited transferrable manufacturer's warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient