Harvey Majesty Sliding Patio Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Sliding Patio Door
The Harvey Majesty Sliding Patio Door casually optimizes any space. Its sleek and ergonomic design allows for effortless gliding along its fiberglass sill. The Harvey Majesty Sliding Patio Door's durable weatherstripping ensures easy-opening during any season. Customizable to any room, sliding patio doors offer a stylish way to maximize your space.
Every Harvey patio door is custom made, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors, and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Majesty Sliding Patio Door's energy efficient design is backed with a ENERGY STAR® qualification. Other features include:
- Low-maintenance and dependable aluminum clad exterior with a solid pine interior.
- 2, 3, or 4-Lite design options are available
- Dependable fiberglass sill to safeguard your home from water damage
- Single-lock or multi-lock options to ensure security and piece of mind
- Easy-to-slide ergonomic design
- Includes 5 options for exterior aluminum cladding finish and 2 options for interior wood finish
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient