Harvey Majesty Swinging Patio Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Harvey Majesty Swinging Patio Door
The Harvey Majesty Swinging Patio Door sports a classic French panel design. This traditional patio door swings both inwards and outwards according to the needs of the space. The Harvey Majesty Swinging Patio Door has dual-seal frame weatherstripping that ensures year-round durability.
Every Harvey patio door is custom made, delivers excellent performance and offers a variety of styles, colors, and options to meet your needs. As one of a very select group of Harvey Elite Dealers, we are able to provide enhanced benefits including free lifetime glass breakage coverage, a more affordable triple pane option, and an upgraded service warranty option.
The Harvey Majesty Hinged Patio Door's energy efficient design is backed with a ENERGY STAR® qualification. Other features include:
- Dual-seal frame weatherstripping for heightened air and thermal performance
- Low-maintenance and dependable aluminum clad exterior with a solid pine interior
- French panels in 1, 2, 3, or 4-Lite design options are available
- Dependable fiberglass sill to safeguard your home from water damage
- Single-lock or multi-lock options to ensure security and piece of mind
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges ensure smooth operation
- Keep insects out and let the fresh air in with an optional VIEWS, virtually invisible, screen
- Includes 5 options for exterior aluminum cladding finish and 2 options for interior wood finish
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient