HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding by James Hardie
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 30-year limited warranty
- Financing available
About the HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding by James Hardie
HardiePlank® lap siding is the best-selling product from the leader in fiber cement siding, combining high performance with beautiful, classic design. Installed on more than 5.5 million homes from coast to coast, all styles are specially engineered for their climate zone and can come either primed or with baked-on ColorPlus® technology.
If you’re looking for superior durability and the timeless look of woodgrain without the maintenance, James Hardie is the perfect siding choice. Compared to other siding materials, fiber cement products stand up to weather, moisture, heat and insects like no other siding can.
With Hardie’s exclusive ColorPlus® Technology, multiple coats of color are baked onto the board in a controlled factory environment and a proprietary finish is applied, designed to resist UV rays so that your color will stay vibrant for longer. You can choose from a curated selection of stunning exterior colors, or you can have your siding primed to be painted later.
HardiePlank® comes in multiple width options and is available in both Smooth and Select Cedarmill finishes.
HardiePlank® lap siding features include:
- High-performing exterior product, engineered to stand up to the elements, including hurricanes, humidity, UV rays, snowstorms and the changing of the seasons
- Five times thicker than most vinyl siding and will not melt in high heats
- Resistant to the effects of moisture and damage from mold
- Available in Smooth or Select Cedarmill finishes, multiple width options, and a rich spectrum of 25 curated color choices
- 30 year, non-prorated warranty on all siding products and 15-year non-prorated warranty on trim, along with 15-year ColorPlus® technology coverage for paint and labor
- Can be easily painted if desired
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal
- Because fiber cement is non-combustible and hail-damage resistant, it can sometimes reduce home insurance premiums
James Hardie provides 100% non-prorated coverage for 30 years on all siding products and for 15 years on all trim products. The ColorPlus® Technology finish comes with a 15-year limited warranty that covers paint and labor, protecting against peeling, cracking, and chipping.