HardieShingle® Fiber Cement Siding by James Hardie
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 30-year limited warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the HardieShingle® Fiber Cement Siding by James Hardie
HardieShingle® siding adds instant character to any style home, recreating the distinct look of cedar shingles with less maintenance and longer lasting color. Available in Straight Edge and Staggered styles, HardieShingle® works perfectly as an accent when paired with HardiePlank® horizontal lap siding, or by itself on a whole house.
If you’re looking for superior durability and timeless design, James Hardie is the perfect siding choice. Compared to other siding materials, fiber cement products stand up to weather, moisture, heat and insects like no other siding can.
With Hardie’s exclusive ColorPlus® Technology, multiple coats of color are baked onto the board in a controlled factory environment and a proprietary finish is applied, designed to resist UV rays so that your color will stay vibrant for longer. You can choose from a curated selection of stunning exterior colors, or you can have your siding primed to be painted later.
All James Hardie siding products come with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty and trim products come with a 15-year, non-prorated warranty. The ColorPlus® Technology finish comes with a 15-year limited warranty that covers paint and labor, protecting against peeling, cracking, and chipping.
HardieShingle® siding features include:
- Superior durability and performance, engineered to stand up to the elements, including hurricanes, humidity, UV rays, snowstorms and the changing of the seasons
- Five times thicker than most vinyl siding and will not melt in high heats
- Resistant to the effects of moisture and damage from mold
- Available in Straight Edge or Staggered finishes, multiple width options, and a rich spectrum of 25 curated color choices
- 30 year, non-prorated warranty on all siding products and 15-year non-prorated warranty on trim, along with 15-year ColorPlus® technology coverage for paint and labor
- Perfect for highlighting gables and other architectural accents when installed along with HardiePlank® lap siding
- Can be easily painted if desired
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal
- Because fiber cement is non-combustible and hail-damage resistant, it can sometimes reduce home insurance premiums
James Hardie provides 100% non-prorated coverage for 30 years on all siding products and for 15 years on all trim products. The ColorPlus® Technology finish comes with a 15-year limited warranty that covers paint and labor, protecting against peeling, cracking, and chipping.