Marvin Clad 3-Wide Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Marvin Clad 3-Wide Double Hung Window
The Marvin Clad 3-Wide Double Hung Window matches the traditional beauty of a double hung window with the advanced design of a modern Marvin window. This unit features 3 Marvin Clad Double Hung windows beautifully fashioned together into a single mulled window.
The exterior of this window is made of extruded aluminum clad and also sports a solid wood interior. The solid wood composition of this door acts as a natural insulator, conserving your home's energy. In addition to the functionality of solid wood, it also adds a natural, beautiful element to your homes design and feel.
The Marvin Clad 3-Wide Double Hung Window is designed with the homeowner's needs in mind. With 16 exterior finish options and 10 interior finish options. Other features include:
- 3 Marvin Clad Double Hung windows fashioned together into a single mulled window
- This window's energy efficient design meets ENERGY STAR® performance ratings
- Easy to tilt and remove sash design allows the user to clean and maintain windows with no problem
- Advanced locking system
- Customizable hardware finishes and multiple divided lite options
- Multiple sizing options
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient