Marvin Clad Ultimate Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Marvin Clad Ultimate Double Hung Window
The Marvin Clad Ultimate Insert Double Hung Window provides unmatched craftsmanship, beauty, and energy-efficiency. Each window is custom designed with uncompromising architectural integrity.
Its frame-in-frame design is built precisely to fit the needs of your home without removing the existing frame or significantly disturbing the trim of your home. Renoviso is an expert installer of Marvin’s Clad Ultimate Insert Double Hung windows so they'll fit perfectly into your existing space, and seamlessly integrated with your home's style and design.
- Exclusive integrated tilt lever lock allows sash to be tilted in or removed for effortless cleaning
- Configurations can include single hung windows or both sash stationary
- Uneven sills or headers can be specified
- A variety of options are available for historic projects including a selection of authentic or simulated divided lite patterns and profiles, uneven or uncommon lite patterns, checkrail units, and variable stile and rail widths to match existing profiles.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient