Marvin Clad Ultimate Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Marvin Clad Ultimate Double Hung Window
The Marvin Clad Ultimate Insert Double Hung Window provides unmatched craftsmanship, beauty, and energy-efficiency. Each window is custom designed with uncompromising architectural integrity.
Its frame-in-frame design is built precisely to fit the needs of your home without removing the existing frame or significantly disturbing the trim of your home. Renoviso is an expert installer of Marvin’s Clad Ultimate Insert Double Hung windows so they'll fit perfectly into your existing space, and seamlessly integrated with your home's style and design.
Marvin Clad Ultimate Double Hung Window Review
Double hung windows are the most popular style among homeowners these days. The top or bottom sash can both be raised or lowered and both windows typically tilt in for easy cleaning and maintenance of exterior glass.
Marvin Clad Insert Double Hung Window Price
The Marvin Clad Ultimate Insert Double Hung Window has a base installed price of $1299. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Marvin Clad Ultimate Double Hung Window
- Frame-in-frame design allows the replacement window to be inserted into the window opening without removing the existing frame or disturbing the exterior of your house
- Easy to clean by simply tilting or removing the sash
- Design meets historic design criteria
- Aluminum exterior with paint finish that resists fading
- Low E argon gas filled for energy efficiency
- Wide range of style and color options, so you are able to customize the window to fit your taste and home
- 10 interior frame colors
- 16 exterior cladding colors
- Variety of grid patterns, hardware colors and more!
- Higher price point than a basic vinyl double hung window
Colors, Finishes, & Options
- Clad Ultimate Insert Double Hung features a wood interior and a low-maintenance, extruded aluminum-clad exterior
- High performance PVDF fluoropolymer paint finish that offers superior resistance to fading and chalking and meets the toughest AAMA 2605 standard
- Choose from 16 exterior cladding colors, including three pearlescent finishes
- Wood options including Pine, Douglas Fir, White Oak, Cherry and more
- Choose from a full range of options, including divided lite patterns, to replicate your existing window designs
- Several glass options including insulated glass and tripane
- Marvin's custom capabilities allow us to create almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up. Divided lites can feature an array of muntin widths, unique muntin profiles, rectangular or radius cuts and more
- The Sash Lock and Sash Lift are available in Satin Taupe, White, Bronze, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Screen options include full screen, half screen, magnum screen and magnum half screen
- With Marvin Coastal Complete, coastal residents no longer have to sacrifice beauty for performance. Designed with the coast in mind with:
- High-quality exterior cladding
- Standard AAMA 2605 finish
- Durable Fluropon® paint finish
- All exterior fasteners are corrosion resistant
- Most operating hardware available in stainless steel
About Marvin Windows & Doors
Built on a heritage of quality and innovation, Marvin leads the industry in product design and function. Each product is made to order to meet your exact specifications. With their customization capabilities, exclusive innovations, high-performance energy efficiency options, and unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you’ll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.Build your Marvin windows project on our website today or call us at 888.867.1660 to speak with a Project Consultant.
- Exclusive integrated tilt lever lock allows sash to be tilted in or removed for effortless cleaning
- Configurations can include single hung windows or both sash stationary
- Uneven sills or headers can be specified
- A variety of options are available for historic projects including a selection of authentic or simulated divided lite patterns and profiles, uneven or uncommon lite patterns, checkrail units, and variable stile and rail widths to match existing profiles.
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient