Marvin Clad Ultimate Sliding French Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Marvin Clad Ultimate Sliding French Door
Enjoy the elegance of a traditional swinging French door in a space-saving sliding design with the Marvin Clad Ultimate Sliding French Door. The wood is superior quality and the door is practically effortless to open.
The tough fiberglass makes the door virtually indestructible. Sizes available up to 16' and many color options. Transform your living space with a sliding patio door from Marvin.
Marvin Clad Ultimate Sliding French Door Review
Marvin Sliding French Door Price
The Marvin Clad Ultimate Sliding French door has a base installed price of $4849. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Clad Ultimate Sliding French Door
- Sliding French doors are a gorgeous way to showcase any room in your home
- Marvin is a brand that’s known for luxury and quality -- you won’t find a better made French door
- Sliding French doors can let natural light in, allowing you to save on indoor day lighting
- They come in different styles and colors—giving you the chance to pick a design that suits your taste and your home’s architecture
- Incredible number of configuration options with the Marvin Clad Ultimate line
- 16 custom glass options
- 11 casing options
- Endless color combos and more!
- Other doors are more energy-efficient than this one
- More expensive than some other brands
Colors, Finishes, & Options
- Tempered, one-lite Low E2 with argon insulating glass
- Available with traditional shadow lines of a raised panel or the crisp, clean look of a flat panel
- Multi-point locking system on the active panel
- Head and foot bolts on inactive panel
- Satin Taupe adjustable hinges
- Bare wood interior
- Extruded aluminum clad exterior (clad units)
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- Optional Oak sill liner
- 4 9/16" jambs
- Most Ultimate French Doors have a DP40 rating for commercial-grade performance
- 6 interior wood options, choose from: pine, cherry, douglas fir, vertical grain douglas fir, mahogany, white oak
- 16 custom glass options
- Screens and shades available for all window configurations
- Marvin's low maintenance, clad-wood products feature an extruded aluminum exterior with high performance PVDF fluoropolymer paint finish as a standard that offers superior resistance to fading and chalking and meets the toughest AAMA 2605 standard.
- Marvin’s palette of nineteen durable colors includes a spectrum of rich colors and three fresh, pearlescent finishes backed by a twenty year warranty.
About Marvin Windows & Doors
Built on a heritage of quality and innovation, Marvin leads the industry in product design and function. Each product is made to order to meet your exact specifications. With their customization capabilities, exclusive innovations, high-performance energy efficiency options, and unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you’ll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.Build your Marvin French door project on our website today or call us at 888.867.1660 to speak with a Project Consultant.
- Traditional design with wide stiles and tall bottom rails
- Ergonomic handle with standard two-point multi-lock
- Additional design flexibility with availability of raised or flat panel
- Available smooth top-sliding screens
- Available in operating configurations up to 16 feet wide
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient