Integrity All Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity All Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window
The Integrity All Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window's traditional appearance combines a classic style with reliable usability. This Window's ergonomic tilt latch design allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
The interior and exterior Ultrex composition of the Integrity All Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window gives it a level of durability and strength that sets it apart from its competitors. Ultrex is a virtually indestructible fiberglass composite that keeps mother nature outside in any conditions. In addition to this, the Integrity All Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window's insulated glass gives you added peace of mind that there is minimal heat and cold transfer in or out of your home.
The Integrity All Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window's energy efficient design meets ENERGY STAR® performance ratings. Other features include:
- A traditional colonial design
- Top and bottom sash tilt and remove for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Reliable and simple-to-use locking system that easily lets the use know when the window is locked
- Low-maintenance Ultrex interior and exterior that allows for effortless durability
- High-quality glass insulated with Low E and argon gas
- Available in 6 exterior finishes and 3 interior finishes
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient