Integrity All Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity All Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window
The Integrity All Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window had the ability to open up any space to the outside light. This mulled window features 3 Integrity All Ultrex Double Hung windows fashioned together to create an encompassing view of the outside. With its grand appearance, this 3-wide double hung window will add a classic element to whatever space it is in.
The Integrity All Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window's Ultrex interior and exterior make it one of the strongest and most durable in its class. Ultrex is a fiberglass composite that can keep the elements outside no matter what season it is. The combination of durability and design make this window ideal for any home.
The Integrity All Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window's energy efficient design meets ENERGY STAR® performance ratings. Other features include:
- Easy-to-clean design. Top and bottom sash tilt and remove for user-friendliness
- Reliable and simple-to-use locking system that easily let the user know when the window is locked
- High-quality glass insulated with Low E and argon gas
- Low-maintenance Ultrex interior and exterior that allows for effortless durability
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient