Integrity All Ultrex Glider Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity All Ultrex Glider Window
Glider windows are the perfect alternative to casement windows where a swinging sash is not practical. Each Integrity Glider window is manufactured specifically for horizontal operation, unlike other gliders that are essentially double hung windows turned on their sides. The strong Ultrex fiberglass interior and exterior ensures the window glides smoothly no matter the size.
- Operating sash tilts and removes easily for cleaning
- Glides smoothly with minimal resistance
- Dual and triple sash configurations
- Color matched and neutral dark components available with bronze and ebony interior finishes
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient