Integrity All Ultrex Sliding Patio Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity All Ultrex Sliding Patio Door
Style, durability, and an unobstructed view...the Integrity All Ultrex Sliding Patio Door has it all. It's incredibly strong thanks to the Ultrex interior/exterior plus the clean contemporary sight lines allow views of the outdoors. It resists sagging and alignment issues that plague vinyl patio doors. Transform any room in your home with a new Marvin patio door.
- Ultrex construction stays square and true
- Two and three-panel configurations up to 8’ tall
- Top-hung screen operates smoothly without jamming
- Two handle collections, five handle finishes, keyed and keyed-alike options provide design and functional flexibility
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, patio doors must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient