Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window
The Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window features two double hung windows fashioned together in one appealing unit. The traditional style of a double hung window and the reliability of a Wood-Ultrex composition make this window ideal for homeowners seeking an updated classic style.
The natural pine interior featured in the Wood-Ultrex composition acts as a natural insulator providing both style and reliability. The Ultrex exterior is as strong as steel and is virtually indestructible. Ultrex is a fiberglass composite that is built to last and has the ability to keep the elements outside regardless of the weather.
The quality structure of the Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Mulled Window meets ENERGY STAR® performance ratings. Other features include:
- Tradition style in a high-performing unit
- Top and bottom sash list and remove for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Low-maintenance Ultrex exterior and beautiful, natural pine interior
- High-quality glass insulated with Low E and argon gas
- Available in 6 exterior finishes and 2 interior finishes
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient