Integrity Wood-Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity Wood-Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window
The Integrity Wood-Ultrex 3-Wide Double Hung Window features three double hung windows, that when jointed together can impressively open up your room to the outside light. This mulled window's appearance is reminiscent of a traditional colonial style, but it has all the durability of a top of the line modern window.
As with all Integrity Wood Ultrex windows, this 3-wide double hung option has a durable, long lasting ultrex exterior that is as strong as steel and is virtually indestructible. The Ultrex exterior meets a solid pine interior that provides classic beauty and natural insulation. The structural integrity of this window is just as impressive as its asthenic beauty.
The Wood-Ultrex structure of this beautifully mulled window meets ENERGY STAR® performance ratings. Other features include:
- Impressive 3-wide mulled window joined together in one impressive unit
- The top and bottom sash tilt and remove for user friendliness and allow the window to be easily cleaned and maintained
- Reliable locking system that ensures the user's security
- Multiple screen options
- Low-maintenance Ultrex exterior and solid pine interior
- Available in 6 exterior finishes and 2 interior finishes
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient