Integrity Wood-Ultrex Awning Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity Wood-Ultrex Awning Window
The Integrity Wood-Ultrex Insert Awning Window is top-hinged with natural wood interiors and Ultrex fiberglass exteriors. Plus, a variety of design options make each customizable to match your home’s look. With dual locking points, scissor arm operation, and the industry’s BEST fiberglass finish, they’re built to stand the test of time. Wood windows add an air of elegance to any room in your home.
- Low-maintenance Ultrex exterior; rich pine interior
- Multi-point sequential locking system
- Folding handle and dual-arm roto gear operation prevents sagging
- Integrity’s exterior trim is made of Ultrex fiberglass verses wood, vinyl or composite
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient