Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Window
The Integrity Wood-Ultrex Traditional Insert Double Hung Window’s frame-in-frame design is precision built to your unique window opening, allowing for a clean replacement without disturbing the existing interior or exterior trim of your home.
Rich pine interiors are complemented by Ultrex pultruded fiberglass exteriors and accompanied by a wide array of options for superior performance and durability that blend seamlessly with your home design.
- ALUMINUM INTER-LOCK: Eliminates drafts and improves the window’s overall structural integrity
- NARROW CHECKRAIL: Provides a sleek aesthetic to maximize daylight opening while maintaining historical accuracy
- FIRST-RATE ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Meet ENERGY STAR standards in energy efficiency with multiple glass options for various regions, climates and weather needs
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient