Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 10/20 year transferable warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Window
The Integrity Wood-Ultrex Traditional Insert Double Hung Window’s frame-in-frame design is precision built to your unique window opening, allowing for a clean replacement without disturbing the existing interior or exterior trim of your home.
Rich pine interiors are complemented by Ultrex pultruded fiberglass exteriors and accompanied by a wide array of options for superior performance and durability that blend seamlessly with your home design.
Marvin Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Window Review
Double hung windows are the most popular style among homeowners these days. The top or bottom sash can both be raised or lowered and both windows typically tilt in for easy cleaning and maintenance of exterior glass.
Integrity Double Hung Window Price
The Marvin Integrity Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Window has a base installed price of $999. The total price may increase or decrease based on selected attributes during the planning process.
Pros and Cons: Wood-Ultrex Double Hung Window
- Made with Wood-Ultrex, which means the window is strong and high quality
- Double hung windows operate smoothly and are cleaned easily
- Highly rated for coastal weather
- Available in dark colors, popular in modern homes
- Low E argon gas filled for energy efficiency
- Higher price point than a basic wood double hung window
- Less energy efficient than a casement window
Colors, Finishes, & Options
- Top and bottom sash tilt and remove easily for hassle-free maintenance and cleaning
- Dual operating sash open at top or bottom
- Low-profile sash lock for smooth operation
- Traditional colonial appearance
- Integrity’s exterior trim is made of Ultrex fiberglass (sill casing, flat casing, brick mould casing)
- Integrity screens feature a durable low maintenance aluminum surround and non-corrosive charcoal gray fiberglass mesh for consistent performance. Available in full and half screen.
- Standard full screen
- Optional half screen
- Wood-Ultrex features rich wood interiors in bare pine to stain or paint to match your interior; or a factory applied white for reduced job site finishing time and labor
- Wood is a product of nature and will vary in color, texture and grain.
- Insulating glass with Low E and argon gas is standard with Integrity products
- Speciality glass available
- Window control devices are designed to assist in fall prevention
About Marvin Windows & Doors
Built on a heritage of quality and innovation, Marvin leads the industry in product design and function. Each product is made to order to meet your exact specifications. With their customization capabilities, exclusive innovations, high-performance energy efficiency options, and unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you’ll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.
The Integrity products, made with Ultrex pultruded fiberglass, feature the industry’s first and only AAMA verified 624-10 finish. Ultrex outperforms and outlasts vinyl, roll-form aluminum, and other composites. Superior material performance make Integrity windows and doors a great overall value.
Build your Marvin windows project on our website today or call us at 888.867.1660 to speak with a Project Consultant.
- ALUMINUM INTER-LOCK: Eliminates drafts and improves the window’s overall structural integrity
- NARROW CHECKRAIL: Provides a sleek aesthetic to maximize daylight opening while maintaining historical accuracy
- FIRST-RATE ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Meet ENERGY STAR standards in energy efficiency with multiple glass options for various regions, climates and weather needs
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient