Pella Architect Reserve Double Hung Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- 20/10 year warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Pella Architect Reserve Double Hung Window
The Architect Series Reserve is Pella's finest line of windows with unparalleled authenticity and customization options. Designed to meet the uncompromising specifications of architects, each wood window is intricately crafted with historically authentic detailing for those who refuse to settle for anything less than extraordinary.
The Architect Reserve double hung window delivers the natural beauty and craftsmanship of wood on the interior with a low-maintenance aluminum clad exterior with protective finish that resists fading. Historical features like through-stile construction, butt joinery and Putty Glaze grille profiles make this window a modern-day classic.
The Pella Architect Series Reserve double hung window beautifully intertwines historical authenticity with modern-day convenience. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with AdvancedComfort Low-E glass and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Comes factory-prefinished in your choice of nine beautiful stain colors, three paint colors, or primed interiors with wide selection of 27 exterior color finishes.
- Advanced block and tackle balance system will glide open and closed easily for years to come.
- Includes high transparency InView screen that allows more air and natural light into your home with optional VividView upgrade screen for even more air and light.
- Available in three wood types: Pine (standard), Mahogany or Douglas Fir, all of which are treated with Pella's EnduraGuard wood protection for beauty and performance.
- Features authentic butt joinery with through-stile construction and optional sash lugs that allow for tilting
- Comes with spoon-style or cam-action lock and sash lift available in champagne, white, brown, bright brass, satin nickel, matte black, antique brass and oil-rubbed bronze.
- Available in a wide variety of grid patterns and options including 7/8”, 1 1-4” or 2” integral light technology, 3/4”, 1 1-4” or 2” removable roomside, and 3/4” aluminum GBG (grids between the glass) grids
- Optional Putty Glaze grille and sash profile for historically authentic exterior
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on nonglass components and 20 year warranty on the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient