Pella Impervia Composite Picture Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Pella Impervia Composite Picture Window
Picture windows are the centerpieces of many rooms and can range in size from small to monster. Many times these windows are flanked by casements or double hung for an even more dramatic feature. If your home has one of these multi-window configurations, simply configure them one by one or see our casement options.
The Pella Impervia Series fiberglass composite picture window delivers the quality look of a painted wood window, superior durability, low maintenance, and incredible energy efficiency.
The Pella Impervia Composite Picture Window offers a variety of options to meet your needs. We automatically include the ENERGY STAR® qualified glazing upgrade with Advanced Low-E glass and Argon gas. Other features include:
- Made from Duracast material, Pella’s five-layer engineered fiberglass composite, which withstands extreme heat and cold
- Features durable, low maintenance power-coat finish for look of painted wood. Available in white, tan, morning sky grey, brown or black with optional dual-color frame of white interior and colored exterior
- Available in a variety of patterns with 3/4” contour GBG (grids between the glass) grids.
- Lifetime limited non-transferrable manufacturers warranty on unit and mechanical parts with a 20-year transferable warranty for the insulated glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient