ProVia Heritage Craftsman Door
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the ProVia Heritage Craftsman Door
A beautiful new entry door, tailored to your exact specifications, will greet your guests with style and add curb appeal to your home for years to come. ProVia is committed to making doors The Professional Way-- individually customized to a homeowner’s needs and engineered to the highest standards of durability, security and energy efficiency. Unlike consumer-grade entry doors, which are cut down to fit your need, these professional-class doors are built to your exact measurements for a better and more secure fit.
ProVia’s Heritage Fiberglass entry doors provide the strength of fiberglass and the classic look of woodgrain. They feature a variable-depth texture with a choice of seven stain options, hand-applied by professional craftspeople who have been perfecting their work for years. This Craftsman-style entry door with four embossed panels comes in your choice of seven hand-applied stains or 13 paint options, all backed by a 7 year finish warranty.
Our base price includes a full door system, including a lifetime warrantied aluminum-clad wood frame and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking handleset, and complete installation. Additional features include:
- Woodgrain texture with hand-applied stain and high definition panel embossments imitates the appearance of real wood
- 1 ⅞” finger-jointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated stiles for both hinge and strike sides, which are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity
- Hardwood edge to prevent warping
- Polyurethane core reduces energy loss
- High-performance composite material utilized on all bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance
- Reinforced lock area, providing a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware
- Locking handleset comes standard with a thumbturn deadbolt; A double key deadbolt is available as an upgrade
- 7-year warranty on all finishes, including seven wood stains and 13 paint options
- Choose from variety of premium hardware finishes and lock options
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty, transferrable to one subsequent owner
- Standard widths: 3’, 2’10”, 2’8”
- Custom heights available up to 85.5 inches
ProVia warrants that, under normal use, this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser lives in the home. Warranty details include the following:
- All Heritage Fiberglass doors and sidelite slabs are warranted not to shrink, warp, split, crack or delaminate. This warranty is transferrable to one subsequent homeowner.
- All glass units utilizing ComforTech™ Warm Edge Super Spacer® Glazing (most Decorative glass, Inspirations™ Art Glass, Privacy Glass, DC, DLA, TLA, and TLK glass) have a lifetime limited warranty, including glass breakage and seal failure, for as long as you own and live in the Home in which the product was installed.
- All glass units without ComforTech™ Warm Edge Super Spacer® Glazing (internal blind units and Tuscany Decorative glass) are warranted against seal failure and defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from date of installation.
- All stained and painted finishes are backed by a 7-year finish warranty.
- Full Wood Frames with aluminum cladding are warranted against defects in material and workmanship, and against rotting and decay for as long as you live in the home.