Simonton Reflections 5050 Picture Window
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Double lifetime warrantyc
- Financing available
About the Simonton Reflections 5050 Picture Window
The Simonton Reflections 5050 vinyl picture window provides energy efficiency, durability and style at an excellent value. Made of premium extruded vinyl, it is virtually maintenance-free. It comes standard with ProSolar soft coat Low E glass and Argon gas, which reduces heat loss in winter and maintains air-conditioned air during the summer. An ENERGY STAR certified, upgraded glass package is also available.
Features of the Simonton Reflections 5050 Picture Window include:
- Fusion-welded frame construction for added strength and stability
- Wide-open, unobstructed view
- Available in white with multiple grid configurations with either flat or sculpted grids-between-the-glass (GBG) /
- Double lifetime limited warranty on vinyl, hardware, and screens with 20-year non-prorated coverage on the glass
The lower the number, the better. To meet Energy Star requirements, windows must have a u-factor at or below 0.27.
The higher the number, the more light is transmitted. VT values typically range from 0.30 to 0.70.
The lower the number, the more it will help reduce the use of air conditioning and energy use. In cold climates, a higher SHGC is desirable to collect heat from sunlight. SHGC typically ranges from 0.25 to 0.80.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Simonton Reflections windows are backed with a Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty covering vinyl, hardware, screens and insulating glass units. All warranties are transferable, so your windows add yet another great selling feature to your home.