Therma-Tru Classic Craft American Door - Craftsman Lite 2 Panel
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Classic Craft American Door - Craftsman Lite 2 Panel
Therma-Tru's Classic-Craft American collection is inspired by the simple design and handcrafted details of Craftsman and Prairie home styling. Classic-Craft doors are extraordinary in every detail and deliver the heft and protection of custom wood doors while providing the benefits of premium fiberglass construction.
This Craftsman Lite 2-Panel door is a top-of-the-line Therma-Tru product featuring premium Douglas Fir vertical graining and an architecturally correct design with up to 25% wider panels. Ideal for homes with an Arts and Crafts flair, this door is rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy for its exceptional quality and incredible resemblance to a real wood door. Therma-Tru entry doors and fiberglass doors are a best seller on Renoviso. Customers come to us for instant Therma-Tru door prices and reviews.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a lifetime warrantied wood grain composite jamb and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking handleset, and complete installation.
- Features high-definition vertical Douglas Fir vertical graining with Craftsman styling
- Architecturally correct for true classic beauty with up to 25% wider panels, solid hardwood square edges, and deeper embossments
- Wood grains that are virtually indistinguishable from high-grade wood doors due to unique AccuGrain technology
- 20% heavier construction than standard fiberglass doors
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Manufactured by Therma-Tru, the leading manufacturer of exterior doors and preferred choice amongst building professionals.
- Assembled at Harvey’s state-of-the-art facility for higher quality control, fast lead times, and a resilient and durable prefinish that can’t be duplicated in the field.
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Standard width sizes: 3'
- Standard height sizes: 6'8""
You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in real-life settings at Harvey showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.